
Well, our dear grandmother passed away this past Wednesday (October 17th, 1:30am PA time)(late Tuesday night, early Wednesday morning). I am feeling sad, as my kids didn't get to know her like I knew her. She was a kind and gentle hearted woman, with lots of love to give to her grandchildren, and great grandchildren. I do feel happy that I was able to see her one last time, with Emilie and Bradley, this past Christmas. It was the first time she met Bradley, and the 2nd time for Emilie. Emilie was 1 year old, the first time grandma and grandpap met Emilie. Although this is a great loss for me, there are a lot of happy memories, and that is what counts. She lived a good life, and was married to my grandpap until he died a few years ago. With her passing, I've heard from all my siblings, with whom some I haven't spoken to in years. I am definitely going to miss my grandma, but at the same time, am soooo looking forward to meeting some of my siblings, and seeing others again.
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE this picture of my grandma, with my brother and sister.
Post a Comment