Thursday, February 12, 2009

Clumsy Me

Well, another clumsy me day. Yesterday, as Emilie and I were walking down the street, I stepped on a rock. I guess I stepped on it, just the right way, because I went down hard. We were heading downhill, and so maybe that is why it all seemed so much worse than it actually was. I landed hard (face first) on my hands, and both hands hurt like heck. The palms of my hands were hurting bad yesterday, but this morning, my right hand actually feels worse. Not sure what exactly I've done to them, but I am in pain. My left foot is also hurting very bad. I think I sprained it. Last night I couldn't walk on it at all. I had to crawl from the bed to the bathroom, as I can't put any pressure on the foot at all. Talk about horrible. I am going to try and take it easy for the next few days. I have to go to court on Tuesday, Feb. 17th, for the hit and run accident that happened last year (Feb.2008). It would be horrible if I couldn't walk into the court-house. I don't want to go to the hospital, because I feel if it is just a sprain, they can't do anything for me anyway.

No comments: