Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's OFFICIAL!!!! WAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's official!! I am definitely going to ISRAEL with my mom. Iam so excited and can't wait for this AWESOME adventure. The due date for the finances are due tomorrow, but the checks hadn't cleared yet. So, I called them and they said that I am all paid up. I am so excited!!! Now have to purchase an airline ticket, to get me to Ohio. That is where we will be leaving the United States from. So, the Israel trip is from May 5 through May 14th. I will be gone for a whole 2 weeks, though, from about May 3rd - 18th. WAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This will be the first year that I won't be with my kids on Mother's Day, but I just think about where I will be and who I will be with on that day, MY MOM! This will be such a special trip for us, and to spend it with my mom on mothers day, is just GREAT!

No comments: