Emilie and I just arrived home from the Las Vegas Tennis Open, where Emilie and her Encore dance team danced in the half time show. It's always exciting for us to go do these performances, but man, I wish I had done some homework before going tonight. I was so lost. If I had just taken a few minutes to talk with Mike and get the information on how tennis works, then I would have had a lot more fun, that's for sure. We were told that the girls would be performing in between matches, probably about 6:30pm. They didn't come out until almost 7:30pm. Bleacher seats are NO FUN, and when the girls came out, we were sitting on the other side of the stadium. We couldn't get good pictures or video of them. I was bummed. We watched the matches of Lleyton Hewitt and chris Guccione VS. Eric Butorac and Jim Thomas. We were rooting for the cuties, which were from Australia (Hewitt and Guccione - HEY like I said WE DIDN'T KNOW!! LOL). Then we stuck around to watch Marcos Baghdatis play Vincent Spadea for a little while.
Even though my back is aching and it was kind of cold out there (we are all trying to get over from being sick, and being out in the cold tonight wasn't our cup of tea), overall, I am so happy we went. It was nice to be able to watch a tennis match in person, as just a few weeks ago I thought to myself that that would be something I'd like to do someday. Well, my wish was granted.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment