Friday, April 25, 2008

a month already

ok Beth, here goes. (LOL)
Sorry, it has been almost a month, since I last posted. Where has that month gone? OMGOODNESS!!! Actually, I did start a new post, then something come up and I never ended up posting it. We've had company a couple of times and Mike has been gone this past week on business. I seem to keep myself busy, and I just wonder where the time flies to. Bradley has been keeping us busy with 3 games/practices per week, and Emilie has been doing some extra things with dance. They shot the video, of their dance routines, to send to Disneyland. We've had an Encore family picnic last weekend, and the kids and I also went to St.George, for an overnight stay, to see Michael. We had a great visit with him, his mom and her husband and his 2 daughters. I will desperately **TRY** to get pictures and more information soon, but with me leaving on my big trip this Thursday, don't know if I'll have the time. I will try though. I have lots of pictures that I'd like to post, so hopefully can make some time for that before Thursday. When I get back from Israel / Ohio on May 18th, I am sure I will have tons and tons more to post about and pictures to show then. If I get a chance, while in Israel or Ohio, maybe can post on my blog of each days happenings. We'll see. No promises, but keep checking back often, just in case I do get a chance to update. Love and hugs!

1 comment:

5littlenordstroms said...

Thanks for the very quick update. Seriously I just posted that comment minutes ago. I'm glad you are doing good and I know life gets busy. I usually am luck to post once a week. If that. I sure hope you have a great time in Isreal with your mom. I can't wait to hear all about it. Have a great time.