Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WOW, another post so soon.

LOL, just had to mention that, didn't I? LOL Can't believe I actually have another post so soon. That makes 2 this week! What's up with that? Anyway, I am just about all packed and ready to go. Tomorrow I have just the last minute things to pack, and a few small details to go over with Mike and the kids. Hummmm............wonder how much the kids will get away with, with mom gone and dad in charge? Hummmmmm? I pray for the kids' safety, and Mike's sanity, while I am gone. Now Mike will get a feel for everything (or mostly everything) that I do for the kids, on a daily basis.

I'd love to post some picts right now, of our trip to Zion National Park, but maybe tomorrow morning. Like I said, I am just about all ready to go, so maybe I can find time tomorrow morning to post again WITH PICTURES.

I am so excited to be able to see our little Karlie too. She is such an adorable little girl, and we miss her terribly. Karlie is now 2 years old (as of March 15th), and she is a distant cousin, who my mom and dad are fostering right now. The kids and I have fallen in love with this child. She is so sweet and SMART AS A WHIP, for being born prematurely and addicted to drugs. She has nicknames for all of us, that she remembers and calls us every time we talk with her. She is speaking in FULL sentences and is just so darn smart. Our nickname for her is Karlie Larlie Coo, and her nicknames for us are: Becky Boo, Mike French Fry, Emilie Green Bean, Bradley Peanut, Kasey Bones(our dog), and Sasha Kitty Kitty. Don't even ask me where she came up with those nicknames, but each one of us gets a kick out of hearing her recite them all to us when we talk with her. I am counting down the days to hold her in my arms and to spend some time with her (a few days before and after our trip to Israel). It's getting late, and I am HOPING this darn wind stops soon. I am so sick and tired of the wind!!! AAAAACCKKKKKK!

No comments: