HA!! Just trying to get your attention. LOL
Well, this month is drawing close to the end. Can't believe another month has flown by. Honestly, am NOT looking forward to the summer months. I have a lot of pictures to load onto the computer, and then to blog about. We really REALLY need a new computer, and soon.
The kids' last day of school is June 4th. Emilie will be graduating from the 8th grade. Honestly CAN NOT BELIEVE that high school is next up for her. Heck, we just had our 20th high school reunion and now my daughter is entering high school. Fun times!
I guess it's ok to talk about my reality shows on here. I did get upset (a little) because 2 people ruined 2 shows for me this week. Now, I am going to talk about them, because if you haven't heard the outcomes yet, then you must be living in a box. I am soooo THRILLLLED that Kris Allen won on American Idol. Adam is a very talented singer and artist, but I just couldn't take his shrieking anymore. I always found myself fast forwarding the DVR when he sang (SHRIEKED!). He will have a career after Idol, so no worries for him. Maybe someday I'll see him in a broadway show, as that is where he belongs (in my honest opinion).
Now for Dancing with the Stars. I like Shawn, but didn't want her to win. I found myself bored, watching her dance. She had some beautiful outfits, but I was always so interested to watch Gilles and Melissa dance. I so wanted one of them to win. A lot of people think Gilles might have won because he is sexy, but I think not only is he a sexy guy, but he put all his energy into every new routine. His acting skills definitely came out when he danced as well. I am going to miss watching him dance. Melissa, I had never heard of before. I don't watch the Bachelor, so didn't know Melissa. She is a very beautiful dancer as well. She and Gilles were my favorites from the beginning. I was sad that neither of them won. Oh well. Now onto my new favorite shows: So You Think You Can Dance and Big Brother!! YEAH!!!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment