oh boy, did we sleep good last night. We had a wake up call at 6:00am. Mom and I were showered and ready to go by 7:30am. We headed downstairs to have a breakfast buffet, before heading for Caesarea at 8:30am.
Arriving in Caesarea (pronounced Ses-ah-ree-ah)was amazing. All the pictures that my dad showed us, before leaving on our trip, were becoming real. We have finally arrived and are excited to see everything from the bible times. EXCITING!!
First up was Caesars theater. Here is where Paul shared his testimony (Acts 8:40, 9:30, 11:11, 18:19-21, 21:10-16, 23:23, Acts 25:8 and Acts 26). These were all bible verses we read together, while visiting the theater. Some of these pictures, of the ancient theater, will show flags and banners. They were getting ready for a 60th anniversary Independence day celebration. This is NOT normally how the theater would look, all decorated.
2 comments:
WOW! I wish I was there with you! I am so glad you are enjoying yourself! I prayed for you and your family and I can't wait to see you! The girl's and I miss you very much!
Crystal
Awesome!! Looks like you had a FABULOUS time!! I'm so happy for you - glad you had a great time!!
:) Your pics are amazing!!! :)
Love, e
Post a Comment