Friday, May 2, 2008
Power Point
My mom and I just sat through a great power point presentation, from my dad. The power point was from when he went to Israel, 2 summers ago, and he explained tons of stuff to us that we will be doing this coming week. As much as I am excited to make this journey with my mom, we both feel we would learn so much MUCH more, if dad were going with us this trip. I do feel comforted though, that he has well over 700 pictures from when he went. If anything were to happen to my camera, etc.etc... at least I know he has back up picts. if I need them. WHEW!!! There would be NOTHING like taking a trip like this, and something happening to your camera. KWIM? (know what I mean?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anxiously awaiting news!! :)
Love me
Post a Comment