Thursday, May 29, 2008

something funny

Want to hear something funny? Well yesterday (Wed.May 28th), my kids FINALLY received their postcards from me, from when I was in Israel. The funny thing is, is that I mailed these cards out on Thursday May 8th, and was told it would take up to 14 days for them to arrive. When I pulled them out of the mailbox (20 days later after mailing them out) they had NO POSTAGE on them. NOTHING!!! I couldn't even see any markings from the post office. So, my question is this, how in the world did these postcards even arrive where they were supposed to, without any postage on them? I guess I am just happy to see them finally arrive, even though almost 3 weeks later. LOL I (well my mom did) dropped the completed postcards off at the little gift shop, in our hotel. She paid $12 american dollars to send out 5 postcards.

1 comment:

5littlenordstroms said...

Oh my gosh! 12 dollars to mail postcards! That is crazy but Iam sure it was worth it. I love all your pictures and it sounds like you had an amazing experience. I'm sure you'll have plenty of scrapbooking to do.