Wednesday, July 23, 2008
GOSH GOLLY!
It is now late on Tuesday (July 22nd), early Wednesday July 23rd. I just went through all mine and my moms pictures, from when we visited the Temple Mount. On this day alone, we did SO MUCH! I have about 62 pictures that I'd like to share on my blog, from this day alone. Most of them being pictures of the Dome of the Rock (Temple Mount) and the Wailing Wall (Western Wall), the Via Dolorosa (road where Jesus was beaten and had to carry His cross on His last day here on earth), and other picturs from our day inside the "Wall around the Temple Mount". I am going to have to figure out a way for me to do this. There is just so much that we did and saw this day, that I want to share it ALL with you. This should be very interesting. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment