Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MY GOODNESS!!

Here it has been a month since I've blogged, and it feels like only 2 weeks! ACK!! I know it seems I keep giving excuses, but blogging about our Israel trip does take me forever. Our computer has REALLY been acting up lately, and Mike seems to think it's on its last legs. (yes, I do know computers don't have legs, but hoping you get the picture - LOL). The kids and I have been really frustrated with this darn thing, and we usually just end up turning it off, after only being on it for a short while. This computer is about 6 years old and quickly losing memory (as I am - ha!).

I PROMISE I will try to blog later tonight. I will go ahead now and look through all my pictures, and at least get a rough draft going, so maybe I can **TRY** blogging tonight or tomorrow, of our last 2 days in Israel. It has been 2 months now, since being back in the states, and I would still go back tomorrow if I had the chance. Anyway, just wanted to give you a quick update. Love and hugs!

No comments: