These 2 pictures are kind of funny, so I wanted to share these as well. On our way to Jerusalem, this is what we saw, as we drove by in our bus. Camel on the roadside with little shacks of some sort. Then on our way to the Great Wall (Dome of the Rock) we were kind of in a little traffic jam. PLEASE focus on this picture, and see if you can tell which way is which. LOL We all got a kick out of that, and it only seemed to get worse, before better!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
ISRAEL: Touring DAY 6 (Monday - May 12th, 2008)
These 2 pictures are kind of funny, so I wanted to share these as well. On our way to Jerusalem, this is what we saw, as we drove by in our bus. Camel on the roadside with little shacks of some sort. Then on our way to the Great Wall (Dome of the Rock) we were kind of in a little traffic jam. PLEASE focus on this picture, and see if you can tell which way is which. LOL We all got a kick out of that, and it only seemed to get worse, before better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there. How are you? I am just loving all the pictures from your trip. It must have been amazing. I hope that I will get to do an amazing trip like that someday. I noticed you left a comment recently that I had not noticed. Like you I haven't done much blogging lately. I also noticed on my recipe from that post that I left out 1 cup of sugar on that syrup recipe. If you tried it already you will be seriously disappointed. Sorry about that. Anyway I hope all is well with you. We are doing pretty good just waiting around for this new baby boy. Miss ya, beth
Post a Comment