CLUTTER!! I hate it, but have it. My office / craft room has a closet, and this closet is a disaster area. This week I have been trying to go through everything and clean it out. Everything just seems to get thrown in there, and it has been years since I've gone through it all. Heck, there are even a few small boxes in there, that I never even unpacked when we moved into this house almost 4 years ago. How sad! Guess that just means there will be a lot of trash for the trash man next week. LOL
Thanks to Rachele for her steps, even though she doesn't know I am doing them as well.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am constantly dealing with clutter. I am really good at getting rid of it but we always manage to acquire more of it. I too have done some recent organizing. Doesn't it feel great when its all done? Any way hope all is well with you.
I do now!
Post a Comment