Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day



Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Valentines Day! I hope you all celebrate the way you'd like to. Mike has some plans for the kids and I tonight, but I am honestly wondering why he passed up on lunch today, with just me. Hummmm...........

Anyway, thought I'd post some pictures, from when my friend Wendy was here visiting a few weeks ago. From a previous post, I told you of our night out to the Mystere Cirque du Soleil show. Mike surprised me, by purchasing some pictures, that were taken of us shortly before the show started. Wendy and I went to the table, to look at the pictures, after the show ended, but found they were WAY TOO EXPENSIVE to purchase. They took a total of 5 pictures, and Mike found a way to purchase 2 of the pictures, smuggle them home, and surprise us as we walked in the door. DON'T ask me how he did it, because I (we) have no clue! So here they are. We had fun.

1 comment:

Rachele Funk said...

So what was teh surprise? I'd be horribly disappointed if my hubby didn't take the lunch opportunity too.