Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's GREAT to have friends

Gosh, isn't it great to have friends? I have so many friends, that I've kept in touch with over the years. It makes me happy to hear from them on occasion. (Beth, yes I am talking about you - you made my day). It just goes to show me that they are thinking of me. I am not talking about emails that just get forwarded to everyone on their email lists. I am talking about the little personal emails that just says hello or thinking of you. OR, someone responding to a blog that I posted. I do that on occasion too, when I am thinking (or have been thinking) of someone. In the past 2 months, I've received 2 RAKS (random acts of kindness) in the mail, and those definitely make my day too (Rachele and Denise, I am thinking of you here). Unfortunately, most of my friends are spread out all over the United States and Canada. It is hard to get to see them, so we keep in contact by email. Sometimes, it's the little things that matter, and especially when you know it comes from their heart. So, here's to all my friends! CHEERS!!! Love you all.

2 comments:

5littlenordstroms said...

I am also grateful for good friends. It is too bad that you are so far a way. Thanks for leaving comments on my blog too. It really is a nice feeling to get messages from friends. By the way I didn't realize our B-days are so close. Mine in on the 11th.

Rachele Funk said...

Right back at you!