It's been almost 3 months now, since our Israel trip, and I can not believe that I haven't finished blogging all the pictures that I wanted to post. So, now I am just going to post pictures, with a little bit amount of writing, hoping to get this finished. I want to be able to start blogging about things we've done this summer, and don't want to start that until the Israel trip is finished.
I've posted 14 pictures here. These were taken just outside of the City Wall (in Jerusalem) and then some inside. There were 2 sides to the Wailing Wall (or Western Wall), a men and a womens side. We had to go through security, in order to get through the gates. There is also a picture of some excavations, just outside the wall, that is going on right now. There were excavations everywhere we went, it seemed. EXCITING!!! What will they find next?
No comments:
Post a Comment