Next up, was the visit to the Garden Tomb. Here I have pictures of some signs that I found in the garden area. The little blue and white ones were found throughout the garden, with different Bible verses. How do you feel when you see Golgotha? From this point, we sat for a little while and listened to one of the Garden Tomb workers. He was from Ireland (or somewhere near there, because his accent was very deep and I could hardly understand what he was saying). From the point where I took the picture of Golgotha, he told us of the 7 points in the Bible, as to why we believe this was where Jesus' cross was erected.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
ISRAEL: Touring DAY 7 (Tuesday - May 13th, 2008)
Next up, was the visit to the Garden Tomb. Here I have pictures of some signs that I found in the garden area. The little blue and white ones were found throughout the garden, with different Bible verses. How do you feel when you see Golgotha? From this point, we sat for a little while and listened to one of the Garden Tomb workers. He was from Ireland (or somewhere near there, because his accent was very deep and I could hardly understand what he was saying). From the point where I took the picture of Golgotha, he told us of the 7 points in the Bible, as to why we believe this was where Jesus' cross was erected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment