Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas day

I have a headache. It hurts and won't stop. I think I need some silence for a while, and maybe this bugger will go away. If it isn't for the headache now, then it might be a lost voice tomorrow. Emilie got a Karaoke thingy, and the kids and I have been singing TONS today. I am just thinking I should have bought one of these for ME a long time ago. LOL This thing is so much fun, and I am looking forward to buying some more songs for it. Bradley got a Guitar Hero, and he is having so much fun with it. He never really mentioned that he wanted one, but was so excited when he opened it up.

Our Christmas has been wonderful. Time spent with family all day, just relaxing and doing whatever we want. Emilie and I are still in our jammies, never changed today. Ahhhh, this is the life. We've sang our happy birthday to Jesus, and have thought about him a lot today. HE is what today is all about. Now, we will go have our pies and go to bed soon. What a great day. Blessings to us all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the headache is gone by now and that you still have a voice from all the singing. Sounds like fun was had on Christmas.