So I finally found time to go through all our Sea World pictures. I've narrowed the number to show here, down to 10, out of 400+ pictures. WOW! I alone took about 371 of the 2 days we spent at Sea World, and that does not include all the pictures that Michael took. (yes, I did need to take a million of the dolphin show and Shamu show, LOL)
This picture is of the 3 kids with Sir Winston Walrus. This was taken the first day there, Friday November 23rd.
One of the kids' favorite attractions, were the Manta Ray's. We actually went back a second time, because the kids enjoyed petting them. Here is Bradley and Michael petting one that was trying to sleep.
I love this one of Bradley and the star fish. When he held the star fish long enough, it would wrap it's arms around Bradley's hand.
Emilie and Bradley had a BLAST with their older brother. Michael is so good with the kids, that I felt so relieved that Bradley and I didn't butt heads (like we usually do on vacations). With Michael there, each child had their share of personal attention. When Bradley had Michael's attention, Emilie had mine, and vice versa. This picture of the 3 of them together, kind of shows the kind of fun they all had. And, because they all had fun, I had fun and really REALLY enjoyed every minute at Sea World.
Lastly, Emilie and Bradley got to feed the dolphins. They each bought 4 fish, and they were supposed to pet the dolphin, then feed them 1 fish. What a memory that will be for them both. Michael and I tried to get good pictures of this, but we weren't able to get many good pictures of this. This here is Emilie petting the dolphin, before feeding him his first fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment