Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fellow Bloggers..

It's been a busy couple of weeks. Trying to get the last minute Christmas cards made and sent out, Christmas shopping done and gifts wrapped, all of this is still a work in progress. We've had another Encore performance and Christmas party, and Emilie has had 3 orchestra performances, with another one tomorrow night. For those of you who don't know, Emilie is in the technostrings, which is an advanced orchestra class. She was in the beginning class last year (6th grade) playing the viola, and at the end of her 6th grade year, she tried out for the advanced Technostrings, and made it! She was so happy and thrilled. Anyway, her Technostrings group of 10 girls, performed at an Arts Advocate fundraiser last Wednesday. Mayer Oscar Goodman was there for the lunch too. We were excited about that, plus the fact that we all had a ribeye steak lunch, with all the yummy sides. LOL (we love our steak!)

Just to update you on the "feedblitz" code. I haven't had the time to try to figure the darn thing out. I am hoping soon, but who knows if I'll be able to figure it out by myself. I need all the help I can get, when it comes to codes and computer jibber jabber. ( I just don't understand it). Until next time, have a happy day!

No comments: