Monday, November 5, 2007

another day...

well, another day gone by. Seems like forever, since I've sat and done all the bills. That is what I did today. You make the moolah, then it's gone in an instant. Now, for the rest of the week, I will be getting ready for another fun filled 4 day weekend. The kids have next Monday and Tuesday off of school, for Veterans Day and a teacher/staff development day. On Saturday, the Encore dance team will be doing a performance (pictures to come next week) and on Sunday, the Encore Dance team will be in the Veterans Day parade. Then the kids and I will be heading up to St.George, Utah, for an over night stay. I have some fun things planned for us to do. I love getting away like this, on occasion, and thought we'd take advantage of the 4 day weekend.

No comments: