Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Day , November 22nd






We decided to spend our Thanksgiving day at the San Diego Zoo. We had so much fun! Emilie even ran into one of her school friends there, how weird is that? So here are a few more pictures of us at the zoo. We took soooo many pictures, and I couldn't chose just 1 or 2, so I am going to show you 6 pictures. The first one is of the kids, at the front of the zoo. The 2nd one is of Bradley goofing off with a snake. (Isn't he cute!) The 3rd one is of Emilie and Bradley on the sky ride, and the 4th one is of me and Michael on the sky ride. The last picture is of my FAVORITE animals. Have you ever watched the Meerkat Manor? It's like a little soap opera, on the animal planet channel. These little creatures are just so darn cute! Emilie and I have been watching the show for the past 2 seasons. (We missed out on the first season) When we walked up to the meerkat sanctuary, I fell in love with the little creatures. So, I had to put the last photo of my favorite animals of this zoo trip. I could have spent the whole day watching them play and be on the lookout for hawks and predators. hehehe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, looks like fun, but I swear I'd have to kill my boys if they put their heads in a snake's mouth!!! Meerkat's are a hoot. . . we love em!