Gosh, it's already been a week, since my last post. Where does the time go? Saint George was a blast! The kids and I had such a great time there. We just went for an overnight stay last Monday and Tuesday. Saint George is only a 2 hour drive from our house, and that is definitely a place we will frequent. It is so beautiful up there and there is a ton of things to do. Maybe next time we can plan on going to Zion National Park. I keep hearing a lot of nice and BEAUTIFUL stories about that place. All the red rock, reminds me of gorgeous Sedona, Arizona.
Well, now the kids and I are getting ready for another trip. We are headed to San Diego, CA for a 5 day weekend. They will be taking Wednesday off from school, and we'll head out there late Tuesday night/early Wed.morning. We have a full day/weekend planned and we just can't wait!!! Wednesday we'll be at Knott's Berry Farm, Thursday we'll spend Thanksgiving at the San Diego Zoo (how funny is that? We are thankful for all the animals that God put on this earth too ya know. LOL) Then Friday and Saturday will be days spent at Sea World. Don't know what time we'll be arriving home on Sunday, but I am sure it will be another late trip home.
Just want to tell you all that you are true BLESSINGS to me and my family, and we hope each and every one of you have a great Thanksgiving. Seeing how I don't have much time (again) to get pictures on here, I will *TRY* to get some uploaded after our San Diego trip. Love to you all.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there, It sounds like you have had a great little getaway and another one coming. We always say we are going to go to zions or bryce canyon but we never seem to make it there. It really does sound fun. San Diego should be a blast too. We haven't been there since Paige was little. I hope you have a great time. We are staying here for the holiday since Danny's family are all coming up here. We don't have any big plans other than a big Thanksgiving dinner with the whole family and just relaxing. Have fun and I can't wait to here all about your trip when you get back.
Post a Comment